Timeless lessons in creative effectiveness
Our annual Creative Effectiveness Lions report covers winning work explored through judges’ commentary, behind-the-scenes features from winners, and infographics showing models of what makes a creative campaign effective.
In this sample version of the report, you will learn:
- The 4 key themes that connect the winning and shortlist campaigns
- Why it’s so vital to reward creative effectiveness with Pernod Ricard’s Ann Mukherjee, Jury President.
- Lessons from KMSZ’s Life Lolli campaign by Andy Wyeth, BBDO Germany
- What made Nike’s Dream Crazy the Grand Prix winner with commentary from BBDO Asia’s Jean-Paul Burge
- Case summaries of the silver and bronze winners
- Which creative strategies were most popular