Webinar: Unpacking creative effectiveness' best kept secret [Recording]
Analysing the effectiveness potential of digital packaging as lead media and within the media mix.
With packaging often overlooked as a lead media channel in creative campaigns, brands can miss the opportunity for significant commercial growth. Recent analysis of marketing effectiveness has shown that when brands did lead with packaging - and applied genuine creative excellence - the commercial effects were often huge across both short and long-term brand-building and performance objectives.
WARC and HP Graphics Arts partnered to examine the effectiveness potential of packaging - and specifically digitally printed packaging - as lead media and its impact on sales, ROI and other hard and soft business metrics.
Join this webinar to discover the role of digital packaging as a driver of growth, including:
- Advice for marketers looking to test the effectiveness potential of digital packaging
- Discover if digital packaging can amplify other channels in the media mix
- The role of user generated content, co-creation and storytelling in the effective use of digital packaging
- The long-term brand-building opportunities of packaging
- How to navigate the sustainability and e-commerce challenges of packaging
- Julieta Loaiza (VP Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs Nestle Mexico)
- Jose Gorbea (HP Graphics, Global Head of Brands Innovation)
- Amy Rodgers (Managing Editor, Research and Rankings, WARC)
Register to receive the recording once it is available on demand.